Hubungan Kompetensi Kepribadian Guru PKN Dengan Sikap Demokratis Peserta Didik Di SMK Negeri 1 Banjarmasin

Aprilliyanti, Eka and Wahyu, Wahyu and Adawiah, Rabiatul (2013) Hubungan Kompetensi Kepribadian Guru PKN Dengan Sikap Demokratis Peserta Didik Di SMK Negeri 1 Banjarmasin. Jurnal Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan, 3 (5). pp. 354-364. ISSN 230-2979

[img]
Preview
Text
PDF_Output.PDF

Download (9Mb) | Preview

Abstract

Personality of the teacher has been set in the Minister of National Education, 16 In 2007, in paragraph 2 of Article 3, while students in democratic attitudes set in the Law. 20 of 2003, Based on this fact can be stated that the personality of the teacher influenced democratic attitudes of learners. The porpuse of this study was detemnine relationship the completence of the teacher's personality Civic with democratic attitudes of students in SMK Negeri 1 Banjarmasin. The method used in this study is a quantitative method, the data were analyze using product moment analysis techniques. The results showed that ter commpetence of the teacher's personality Civics great influence on democratic attitudes of students in SMK Negeri 1 Banjarmasin. Competence personality Civics teacher at SMK Negeri 1 Banjarmasin enough, seen from the responses of students by 73% judged that sufficient competence Civics teacher's personality, and ther remaining 27% considered that the competence of the teacher's personality still not good. Competence personality Civics teacher at SMK Negeri 1 Banjarmasin enough, seen from the positive response from students of 73% assess that competence Civics teacher have good personalities, and the remaining 27% considered that the competence of the teacher's personality Civics still not good. Teachers that need to further improve the competence of his personality that fits the criteria of personality competencies of teachers, so as to make the students behave democratically. Citizenship Education Study Program is expected to cultivate the seeds of future teachers and qualified teachers scored a success in the future. Keywords: competence, personality, attitude, democratic

Item Type: Article
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: FKIP > Pendidikan Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan
Depositing User: Mr Arief Mirathan
Date Deposited: 09 Sep 2013 19:56
Last Modified: 13 Sep 2013 17:08
URI: http://eprints.unlam.ac.id/id/eprint/95

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item