ANALISIS VARIABEL-VARIABEL YANG MEMPENGARUHI STRUKTUR MODAL (Studi pada Perusahaan Property and Real Estate yang Go Public di Buisa Efek Indonesia)

Rasyidi, Rasyidi (2010) ANALISIS VARIABEL-VARIABEL YANG MEMPENGARUHI STRUKTUR MODAL (Studi pada Perusahaan Property and Real Estate yang Go Public di Buisa Efek Indonesia). DELEGASI Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi (01). pp. 11-22. ISSN 1829 - 6866

[img]
Preview
Text
JURNAL ILMU ADMINISTRASI .pdf

Download (12Mb) | Preview

Abstract

Abstrack In finance decision making, companies are demanded to consider the finance equilibrium between active and passive factors needed. Therefore, in capital structure decision, companies need to consider the various influencing variables. The purpose of the research is 1. To find out and analyze the influences of variables; the size of the company, the growth of sales, tax, and profitability towards capital structure simultaneously and partially. 2. To find out the most significant variable amongst the five influencing variables. This research seeks and explains causative relation amongst variables by hypothesis testing and develops the hypothesis used by theoretical framework based on previous research. The hypothesis testing in this research is by means of parametrical statistics using statistical method in double regression. The object of this research is property and real estate companies registered in Indonesian Stock-exchange published in finance reports continuously from 2004 to 2007. The data collecting technique is documentation and population technique of 11 (eleven) companies with the data pooled type. The result shows 1. There is significant influence imultaneously of the independent variable towards the dependent variables. The amount of contribution simultaneously (active structure 41.6yo, the size of the company 38%, the growth of sales 27.8%, tax-7.4%, and profitability 3.2%) is 78% while the rest 22% (100%-75%) is explained by other variables outside this model. 2.Partially there are only three variables significantly influence the capital structure i.e the active structure variables, the size of the company and the growth of sales. Meanwhile the tax variable and profitability do not influence significantly toward the capital structure. 3. The active structure variable is the dominant variable of influence in companies contributing 4l.6%. Key words: capital structure, active structure, the size of the company, the growth of sales, tax, profitability.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Fakultas Ilmu Sosial & Ilmu Politik > Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis
Depositing User: Mr Arief Mirathan - Eka Setya Wijaya
Date Deposited: 25 Mar 2015 04:18
Last Modified: 25 Mar 2015 04:18
URI: http://eprints.unlam.ac.id/id/eprint/293

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item