PENGARUH INVESTASI DAN TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP PEREKONOMIAN SEKTOR PERTANIAN DI PROVINSI KALIMANTAN SELATAN (Influence Of Investment And Labour In Agriculture Sector Economy of South Kalimantan Province)

Yunani, Ahmad (2012) PENGARUH INVESTASI DAN TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP PEREKONOMIAN SEKTOR PERTANIAN DI PROVINSI KALIMANTAN SELATAN (Influence Of Investment And Labour In Agriculture Sector Economy of South Kalimantan Province). In: International Seminar on The Wetland Development in Frame of Empowering Universities in Education Research and Publik Services, 26-27 November 2012, Banjarmasin.

[img]
Preview
Text
5 Pengaruh Investasi.pdf

Download (100Kb) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of investment and employment in the agricultural sector to GDP in South Kalimantan and to analyze the development of investment and employment in South Kalimantan. This research is a quantitative study by conducting data collection - secondary data related to the topic of study by the Central Bureau of Statistics South Kalimantan Province to obtain data in the form of labor and the economy GDP Data South Kalimantan, also get data from Bappeda South Kalimantan and BKPMD (Investment Coordinating Board) South Kalimantan related PMA and PMD Data investments as well as data from the Investment Credit Bank Indonesia Banjarmasin. The analysis tool used is multiple regression. The results of this study concluded that the discussion has been described in the previous chapter on the effects of investment to GDP and Employment South Kalimantan Agriculture is the state's economic growth in the province of South Kalimantan fluctuate widely during the year 2002-2011. Despite economic growth always is positive. The condition is mainly supported by a number of industries in South Kalimantan which are labor intensive and the number of people working in agriculture, trade, and mining so as to enhance economic growth in Kalimantan Selatan.Berdasarkan test result is known that this factor had no significant investment to GDP Agriculture Sector in South Kalimantan. These results are not in accordance with the theory and previous research that formed the basis for this study. This is because the investment value is still relatively low. Most investments are made only in the mining sector, industry, trade and services. The high cost to be paid by the investor to invest in the province of South Kalimantan due to long procedures that must be followed investor, as well as bureaucratic costs are still high. While Labor is still positive but not significant effect on GDP Agriculture Sector in South Kalimantan. Taken together investment and employment significantly influence GDP Agriculture Sector in South Kalimantan. From the F-test is known that the F-count (5624) of the value of F ¬ tables 4.73 and sig smaller than alpha value (0.035 <0.05). Both investment and labor signifkan partially due partly besides generally concentrated investment and employment in addition to the agricultural sector as a result of other things that happened over the investment functions of agriculture on other sectors are more lucrative and tersedotnya agricultural labor to other sectors. Of the test statistic with multiple linear regression, known coefficient of determination of 0.616. It shows 61.5% of the dependent variable explained by the independent variable and the remaining 38.5% is explained outside the regression model. Although the quantity of the labor force contributes to the high GDP Agriculture Sector in South Kalimantan Province, should be accompanied by efforts to improve the quality of the labor force by the local government, for example by extending entrepreneurship education through nonformal primarily related to agribusiness, agro-industry, agropolitan, and minapolitan to encourage the development of the agricultural sector. The government should prevent the occurrence of more productive land conversion and occupational mobility from agriculture to other sectors by improving infrastructure improvement and development of the agricultural sector so that the lives of the people associated with this sector more prosperous. Keywords: Agriculture, Investment, Labor

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Poster)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Ilmu Ekonomi dan Studi Pembangunan
Depositing User: Mr Arief Mirathan
Date Deposited: 09 Sep 2013 22:09
Last Modified: 09 Sep 2013 22:24
URI: http://eprints.unlam.ac.id/id/eprint/101

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item